Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It Begins

So here it is, post number one. Welcome to my training blog. I'll be running a slightly modified version of the Tactical Barbell training program written by K. Black. If you're interested in running the program you can purchase it for download on Amazon.com. Further information on the program can be located on TacticalBarbell.com.

After a few initial posts outlining my background in fitness and my training goals I hope to update once per week. I'll include my training, thoughts on that training, personal statistics, and maybe a few notes on my nutrition. The current plan is to run an initial preparatory 8 week block, and then a couple of the primary 6 week blocks. Between each block I plan on doing an assessment and deload week. Depending on how I like the program I may continue it and the log.

Please bear with me. This is my first time writing a blog and I'm still learning how it all works. Any comments, questions, feedback, or brutally constructive criticism on the training, the blog, or my writing is welcome.

Please purchase the books for any detailed questions about the Tactical Barbell program. If you are able to piece together how to run the program by what you read in this blog, and plan on running it yourself, please just go buy the books. Both books together are less than $20 on Amazon.com. Please give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment